Silver Package - R9 500
Duration of Hire:
Includes a total of 10 hours venue use on the day of your event, which includes set up.
Extra time will be at a rate of R1 000 per hour
Strictly 12:00 (NOT NEGOTIABLE)
We have preferred suppliers. Our suppliers provide a variety of menus and are happy to work with you on food and budgets. No catering is included in the venue hire
Firgrove is not currently a licenced establishment. We offer a fridge and bar facility which includes.
- Bar fridges
- One ice bucket per table
- R15 corkage per bottle of wine/champagne
On Site Event Bar:
This is run privately and offers you the facility of a cash bar or fully supplied bar including cocktails and
shooters. The bar requirements will be discussed directly with you. We can supply you with a basic stock supply and costs. If you require this service we will get a specialist to deal with you directly, he is able to stock the bar you wish at great prices. This facility will cost you R2 500 and does not include alcohol or soft drinks
Our chapel can accommodate 60 people seated in the pews and another 20 seated on chairs
Parking can be provided at the venue and chapel
Beautiful gardens can be used for the event photographs.
Inclusive in the package
Furniture and Linen:
- Chairs: Maximum of 80 chairs
- Tables 7 round tables that can seat up to 10 people
- One main table ant can seat up to 10 people. Remember the maximum seating is 80 people.
- 80 white napkins
- White table clothes for the tables
- Easel for table settings
- Cake table with table cloth
- 80 starter forks
- 80 starter knives
- 80 main table forks
- 80 main table knives
- 80 dessert spoons
- 80 soup spoons
- 80 tea spoons
- 80 main dinner plates
- 80 side plates
- 80 starter plates
- 80 soup/pasta bowls
- 8 sets of salt and pepper cellars (filled by Firgrove)
Glasses for table settings:
- 80 white wine glasses
- 80 red wine glasses
- 8 water jugs
- 80 champagne glasses
Excluded from the package:
- Wedding coordinator
- Set up and break down
- All excess staff
- All drinks
- All music/sound equipment requirements
- All decor aspects (flowers, candles, vases, draping, candelabras, etc)
- Specialised and extra glassware and cutlery
- Barman for the evening (caterers will assist)
Terms & Conditions
- The client is responsible for all décor aspects for tables, this includes set up and breakdown.
Please note that if any décor (that is hired from an outside source) is required to be set up prior
to the cutlery and crockery this needs to be done 2 days prior to the event, as Firgrove staff set
tables 2 days before an event. Any later set ups are the responsibility of the client.
- No smoking is permitted in any buildings. Smoking is only allowed in the designated area.
- The venue is only open till 12:00 this is not negotiable. The bar will close at 11:30 sharp.
- The venue has a maximum seating of 110 people this includes suppliers that you need to seat in
- The light fittings cannot be taken down without prior arrangement with Firgrove. If they are
taken down without consent a electrician fee will be charged to return them.
- No draping is to be done without prior arrangement. No incisions are to be made into walls or
- No nails, screws or permanent markings of any kind can be used anywhere on the building.
- The floor layout must be sent to us at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
- If you choose your own chairs, crockery, cutlery these need to be sent to us 7 days prior to the
event. Failure to do so will result in the client having to set out own tables and chairs.
- No artificial confetti allowed, only natural products
- Chairs may not be removed from the Chapel or any other furniture.
- Only the bridal car is allowed at the second level, no vehicles are allowed at the top level.
Please note that all information and costings is subject to change
These packages are available after signing standard Terms and Conditions